Morning Coffee: Lockheed Martin hacked
A morning roundup of news from Pax River, NAVAIR, the Pentagon and beyond:
- Lockheed Martin gets hacked, but claims little to no damage.
- Al-Qaida sought to kill Lockheed Martin president.
- Bohanan says JSF could be cancelled.
- Boeing says it can handle more F-18 production if the JSF falters. (subscription required)
- ONR wants minesweeping UAV. (subscription required)
- House Appropriations Committee releases $530 billion defense bill.
- Insitu, Raytheon score $90 million in NAVAIR contracts.